Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Phantom Pain Debut Trailer


I'm back, I'm back, I'm back!! I know its been a long while since I've had a decent routine of putting up post on this blog. It really been a long while. Well you know life happens and your priorities change a little bit. I never fully left though. I've been posting on my other blog, WeLoveGamez Noir, since its mainly focused around the art and media of gaming. There I don't do as much writing as I do on here. Check it out when you get a chance.

Today though I was browsing through GameSpot and found this game here that caught my eye. It's called Phantom Pain. The game is about a middle aged man who awakens from a coma and finds out that this arm is missing and he's blind in one eye. Now given the situation he doesn't have a lot of time to digest what's actually happened to him because there visions of supernatural apparitions floating about and unknown soldiers killing everyone in sight. It's a nice opening scene to a videogame.

The game is being developed by a new gaming studio dubbed Moby Dick Studios. Some people think the game is synonymous with Metal Gear Solid V given the likeness of the middle aged man to Big Boss and the soldiers featured in the game. There's a lot that can be derived from the video but nothing is certain. Take a look for yourself.


Post a Comment

0 Comments